The Sapori Antichi Stelle Alpine Pasta is perfect for soaking up all the flavour of a good pasta sauce. 6 natural ingredients are used to achieve its perfect combination of flavours and colours, including turmeric, sepia, paprika, spinach, beetroot, and durum wheat semolina. It contains no additives or colouring agents.
Benefits & Features of Sapori Antichi Stelle Alpine Pasta
- Vibrant, coloured pasta made with all natural ingredients.
- Coloured with turmeric, sepia, paprika, spinach, beetroot, and durum wheat semolina.
- Made with raw materials which comply with the BRC and IFS regulations.
- Great with thick, creamy pasta sauces.
- No additives or colouring agents used.
- Gives a strong visual impact to a pasta dish.
|Average Values per 100g
|of which: Saturates
|of which: sugars
|RI = Reference Intake
Durum wheat flour, Squid Ink (Mollusc), beetroot, spinach, curcuma, paprika.
||Cereals containing gluten, wheat and molluscs. It may contain soy.