Serving size: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 12 minutes
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
3. Put the Sunita Sesame Spread with Cocoa and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended.
4. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins (about ¾ full) and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
6. Bake until a cake tester comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to12 minutes.
7. Set on a rack to cool completely.
8. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up three days.